Welcome to The Third Marines
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Our first Realism in Days of War!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

FSGT. A. Switz

FSGT. A. Switz

First Sergeant

• Administrators
  • 405 posts

Steam Profile

realism1.png

We have our first realism in Days of War planned for Sunday, February 5th and 1300 EST

All Active Duty Marines and Recruits may participate

(Points awarded to cutting scores for participation)

Our first Realsim Game Mode in Days of War will be a mixed realism with the our Tier 3 collaborators the 5th Ranger Battalion and the 2nd Calvary Regiment.  We will start on Carentan for 5 Rounds and then finish on Kaiserburg for another 5 rounds.  Weapon loadouts will be selected prior to each engagement.

Teams will be mixed and also decided before each match.  The goal of the event is to allow each unit's members a chance to meet one another and form friendships, as well as see how the classic realism mode in Days of War will be like.

Rct. P. Rock [3rd MAR] will be broadcasting the event over Twitch on his Channel to showcase what the realism game mode is to anyone interested.

In addition, FSgt. A. Switz [3rd MAR] will also be streaming (lesser quality) on his channel.

Leaders will be from leadership ranks among the three units.  However, small unit and squad leader functions may be filled by junior enlisted. 

Bosco

Bosco

• Civilian
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Steam Profile

you better record it so I can watch past streams :)

Sturm

Sturm

• Civilian
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Steam Profile

Switzy, I'm a bit pissed that you didn't ask me if we would like to participate as well...

2953-200.png

FSGT. A. Switz

FSGT. A. Switz

First Sergeant

• Administrators
  • 405 posts

Steam Profile

Switzy, I'm a bit pissed that you didn't ask me if we would like to participate as well...

2953-200.png

BRAH!?  You said you where having thoughts.  Don't be like that!?  :(  :(  :(

Sturm

Sturm

• Civilian
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Steam Profile

I guess there was a misunderstanding :P

So, can we take part as well?

I will for sure, currently looking who of my guys and girls would like to as well,

I'm aiming for having at least a hand full of people :D

FSGT. A. Switz

FSGT. A. Switz

First Sergeant

• Administrators
  • 405 posts

Steam Profile

How well do you know the 2nd CAV and 5th RB?  We have all gotten pretty close recently and see a healthy relationship building with eachother.  The aim (for us anyway) is to boost up eachothers units be selflessly helping them before ourselves.  Thats why we are getting these groups together so our members can begin making friends with eachother.  

Sturm

Sturm

• Civilian
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Steam Profile

Ah, OK, nevermind then.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users